From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 18:53:18 -0800
On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:22:43 -0500, siobhan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Ken,  read #3.
>
>>3.Of, from, or relating to God; deific.
>
>Following your logic and using your terminology, the body and sensuality is
>spiritual as it is of and or from God.

Again, as I just mentioned, the physical world exists within the spiritual
world.

The body and sensuality are certainly spiritual.

However, that is VERY far from saying "Think of spirituality as something
physical and sensual...rather than logical.".

Which is comparable to saying "Think of a rock as something fluid and constantly
in motion".

It also sounds to me like someone is saying:

" People whom I don't like, use logic in their discussions of spirituality.   I
prefer the physical and sensual to the logical.   Since everyone seems to have
some sort of approach to spirituality as part of their identity, I'll make my
'spirituality' based on the physical and sensual, since I like those things. "

Creating an identity is a big part of people's life these days, since all the
things that used to be part of identity no longer exist (such as the area where
you were born and live all your life).

--
Cheers,

Ken