From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:52:44 -0700
Food fight!

Here's just one tiny quote from Ted Nugent on Meatout.  As an intro, Nugent
has appeared on "Politically Incorrect" 13 times.  I asked if he had
anything to say to PI host Bill Maher, one of Meatout's celebrity
spokespersons.

"Quite honestly, if you and I were to take as many mind-altering substances
as Bill Maher does on a daily basis, you and I might have an attitute about
eating things with a face, as well.  Now, if he can only apply that simple
logic to his girlfriends, we'd all be in better shape."

I'm not quite sure what he means by that last sentence but, in all
likelihood, I'd probably agree with him.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO