Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 18:40:25 -0500
I think we reach a plateau and the body settles down to adjust to the
weight....  If you just keep on keepin' on, it will happen.....  more
aerobics, less calories, less fat, whatever works.....  Just try one thing
at a time..... The plateau seems to hang in there about six months and then
it starts to fall again.....  It's slow going on lowcarb, but it happens and
I've found it to be permanent.....  I haven't gained back a single pound
since I started two years ago.....  paleo for less than a year but it seems
to work as the other lowcarb methods....  No more than a two pound loss in a
week's time,  with the exception of the initial loss and that was eleven
pounds in ten days.....  I don't get deterred.....  I know it works, I feel
good and my taste buds are satisfied.... so I'm satisfied.....      Oliva