From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 05:18:32 -0600
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:12:22 -0600, michael raiti <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Those of you who cannot stand liver (Todd and Robert),
> I am interested to know if you have tried liver from
> grass-fed beef or have only tried store-bought
> conventional liver.

So far, I have only ever had "conventional" liver.  That is set to change
this spring, though, as we're buying half a buffalo (completely organic
and grass fed), and with that we get half the liver, heart, and tongue.
None of those sound particularly appetizing, but I'm told they were the
prized parts among the native American hunters, so I'm going to have to
give them a try.

--
   Robert Kesterson