Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:08:21 -0500
Dear Denise  I am a hunter and lived in the wilds of Alaska for 13
years,
and just wanted to comment on your opinion.  Or rather give you mine.
The
rigors of living off the land and it's creatures are so physically
demanding
that eating the flesh of animals is the only thing that would sustain
you as
there is not enough dense protien in vegetation.  I would love to take
any
would be vegetarian into the wilds and climb mountains, forage, and
LIVE.  I
can practically guarentee that individual would scoff down Paul Bunyan
size
portion of bacon and eggs!  God gave man dominion over the earth and
all her
creatures, not many people know the meaning of the word dominion.
This is
a friends' of mine, I thank her for letting me respond on it.      D