From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 21:22:46 -0500
> The most profitable food is the expensive mass-produced meat.
> The profit is optimized by minimizing the caretaking and animals and feed.
> BSE/Mad Cow let the market break down and stoped profit for some time.
> Unless our countries are not forced to pay for mass slaughtering and
> disposal of 100thousands of now useless or unprofitable cattle.

This is not so. Cattle raising and meat slaughtering are low margin
businesses. Meat retailing is low margin also.

> However, now farmers and producers of pigs, poultry, fish, wild game
profit.
> People even want to buy crocodile steak in the buther shop.
>
> >( hint, you should worry more about lightning).
> Hint, you should worry more about the beef fat then about mad beef brains.
>
> Beef fat actually kills millions of people, as far as it is involved in
CHD
> diseases. BSE killed 100 persons (so far).

Amadeus, you usually have proof or citations when you make such claims but
here I think you are quite off the mark.

> If I were McDonalds or from the Meat Farmers Organization, then I would be
> thinking about sponsoring and promoting your book, really.
> Alone in germany 15 millions cows waiting for customers... (longer now)

This is ridiculous, Amadeus. McDonalds is as far from paleo as I believe
grains are.

--Richard