From:
Anne Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 08:54:09 -0400
I have been reading the list for a couple of weeks, and have been
lowcarbing for about a year. I am trying to psych myself up to do
Neanderthin (!) and searched the archives for sample menus that people eat
in daily life. I saw that several have asked about this, but there has
been no (apparent) response!

I work full-time and have 2 schoolage kids. Time is of the essence! My
family has enjoyed the recipes in Ray's book, but there is only one week's
"typical eating" from Ray, and of course, that's just one man's week! What
are the rest of you normal folks doing??! Even if you don't follow this
WOE exactly, I would like to know how you do it in real life!

Thanks in advance!

Anne Washburn
North Carolina