From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:35:01 -0500
Great to hear that Paleo pooping is working well for you. Don't let the
naysayers get to you--it makes biological sense. Does anyone really believe
that Stone Agers sat on thrones when they defecated? I've seen Julia Roberts
squatting to do her business on TV (while on the remote plains of Mongolia,
where there are no throne toilets). If she can do it, anyone can.

> NOTE: I am still eating raw liver and it seems to have increased my
> energy/stamina. Does anyone here eat raw bison or beef and is it safe
> from
> parasites/pathogens?

I eat small amounts of raw beef or bison steak now and then. If you count
dried raw beef (beef jerky), then I eat raw meat quite often. I don't
intentionally eat ground meats raw because I don't know how many animals
were ground together. The more animals, the higher risk of bacterial
contamination. I also eat raw free-range, omega-3 eggs at times, but not the
standard eggs. So far no food poisoning.