Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 09:19:56 -0500
<<Does anyone else experience that
"zing" of energy, when they eat raw or partially raw meat?>>

I do, and my system feels cleaner.

 << Also, beef and seafood are  really the only meats that I  have a desire
to eat, along with
venison when I can get it.>>

I'll add elk and buffalo for me to this list above.

<<I only eat chicken, and pork, when I have to,
and its always well done. To even think about eating chicken or pork raw
makes me feel icky inside. >>

Chicken does not seem satiating to me unless it is raw.  I don't eat pork.
Red meats seem to serve me better overall.

<< If I could do without eating chicken and pork at
all, I would.  My seafood is also eaten well cooked.>>

I cook seafood lightly.  When I accidentally cook it well, I feel  like I'm
eating air.

There's my addition to our biochemical individuality :-)

Siobhan