From:
Mark Labbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:29:59 -0400
Amadeus, one can always find evidence to support their position and
ignore
evidence that does not. In Protein Power Life Plan, there is a chapter
on
the excavations at Boxgrove, England and Atapuerca, Spain which
provides
strong evidence that homo errectus was an extremely skilled hunter as
far
back as 500,000 years ago.

Mark