Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:43:02 -0400
Joseph Berne wrote:
> Okay, I'm going to regret this, but I just have to ask.  If evolution
> is the most likely explanation for all other creatures, but not
> humans, then where did humans come from?

I don't know/I have no answer.
My position is that those who make such a claim are full of ---.

   Te answer is not just about
> my curiosity - it has to do with the very basis of advocating a paleo
> diet.

Me too. If we have evolved, then the food of
paleoman should not be considered suitable for us.

> One last point (not to William specifically):  We're not evolving
> anymore.

Right. We are shrinking, although this is not fairly called devolution.
Someone needs to make a movie entitled "The Incredible Shrinking
Species". The physical part is not disputed, the mental and social
inferiority can be inferred. There is evidence for the social inferiority.

William