From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2009 06:41:05 -0500
I have been wondering if homemade Sauerkraut made with just cabbage, water,
and sea salt will be helpful. Some websites say to avoid fermented foods
with fungal overgrowth.

".Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32