Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:28:37 -0800
Hi All,

I introduced myself a few weeks ago, and have been lurking since. I have a question for the group. Does anyone know how taking an NSAID such as Celebrex might interfere with the positive effects on the immune system. I am trying to not take it, but since I work as a FedEx Courier, and the arthritis I suffer from primarily affects my feet, it's tough. It also seems that the Celebrex aggravates my allergies. I've been eating Paleo for about 2 months, and had noticed that I rarely needed to take antihistamines any more. Then I started the Celebrex. In a few days, it seemed I was needing them more and more.

Thanks for any help/advice!
NancyO