From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:54:32 -0800
Is this thread about personal odors?  If so, then I have the perfect
antidote.  Chlorophyll tablets or juice.  From the Atkins diet of last
year, I was producing an odor from the ketosis.  My breath, sweat and
urine.  After 3 days of taking the chlorophyll my body odor was gone.  I
take it on a daily basis now.  1 T. liquid mixed with juice or water. I
buy the minted kind.

Trish