Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 01:08:42 -0700
I would like to be a healthy cooking coach to parents with special needs
children and teach them about the paleo diet.

I had a mom visit me from Texas and taught her cooking techniques for the
paleo diet. She and her son stayed in my home and I showed her how I do the
paleo diet with my son.....

Her son was very severely autistic and she said he has since improved
greatly on the healthy paleo diet.

I worked my tail off and did not charge her anything, was happy to help her.

However, I'm thinking I'd love to do this as a  part time "career"
.....that is teach healthy cooking  to parents with kids with special needs
like autism.

I would never represent that this diet  would cure a child or make any
medical claims.

How could I do such a job and not get in any kind of legal trouble?

The job was a lot of  work as I had the mom and her child in my home and
really worked hard cooking and taking care of them which I was more than
happy to do but would also like to earn  a small amount  of money doing
this or would that not be possible?

I'd appreciate any ideas sent to me privately.

thank you,

Mary
Paleo cook