From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:25:48 -0700
That is how I came to this list.  I read Cordain's book (it was easily found
at a book store when I was looking for something else) and from there I
started my own research which led to reading many more books not necessarily
popular in today's bookstores.  It is a good start.

>From: Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>>
>
>Perhaps.  I look at the outcome of Cordain's book and I am a little more
>forgiving; I prefer to see his position more as one that effectively
>popularizes and spreads the Paleo way of thinking about food (and
>exercise/activity - this is an important complementary aspect of human
>life) to many who would not otherwise have come across it.

From Beethoven to the Rolling Stones, your favorite music is always playing
on MSN Radio Plus. No ads, no talk. Trial month FREE!