From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 08:16:56 +0900
On Thursday, September 1, 2005, at 07:50  AM, Kevin Eifler wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> Thanks again everyone for the insight. I've been making progress
> towards going full-time paleo and
> was considering raising my dietary meat intake in an effort to curb
> the hunger that switching to a
> more natural diet seems to bring me. Anyway, I'd like to ask around
> here and get some perspectives
> from others as to what they figure the proportion of meat in their
> average meals are.

Some meals 100% meat. I like it. But usually I would say about 50% by
volume is meat when I am cooking, and less when my wife is cooking. I
would like to eat more meat, actually, especially more fat. My main
reason for not is that I am away from home much of the time and then I
eat other food. I also eat lots of fruit. I can easily eat five or six
fruits a day.