From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:36:13 -0400
From: "Leigh Stone" <[log in to unmask]>

> Hello again.  Not sure what happen but not all of my introduction got
> posted.  Richard queried why I was limiting my fat intake.  Well I'm a
> little perplexed with what constitutes lean protein, from what I have read
> my protein sources are not strictly paleo, for eg meat could be from grain
> fed cattle.  So I made the assumption (maybe incorrectly)that perhaps the
> meat may not be lean enough and I needed to trim the fat.

I don't trim the fat much except for normal esthetic cooking purposes. I
don't worry about saturated fat at this point. But I do try to get grassfed
meat whenever possible.

> Is coffee not allowed because it is from a bean?

Technically no, because coffee beans supposedly cannot be eaten raw,
although I personally drink coffee.

> Do I need to drink  min 3 litres of water per day as on other lo-carb
plans?
Purely paleo people probably didn't drink this much. I drink a lot of water
though.

--Richard