From:
Rob Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 18:35:08 GMT
To Jean-Claude, Kirt, or anyone else who has gone all raw:

I am starting my trial tomorrow.  I just bought organic kiwis, peaches,
oranges, grapes, grapefruit, lemons, a beet, almonds, brazil nuts, and
carrots.  I could not find casse (cassia?), which is recommended on the
anapsothereapy site, as well as beyondveg.  How necessarry is this?  The
healthfood stores around here that know what it is say it is an herb in the
cinnamon family, but my sources say it is a legume.  Are we talking about
the same thing?  What other nonmeats are recommended for starting out?  For
the time being, I just can't buy organic meat, and I have already eaten both
of the deer I killed this past season. (it was frozen anyway)  Also, Burger
says not to refrigerate, but I know Jean Claude does.  What is your
refrigerator temperature?  I don't mind eating commercial non ground beef
raw, but what about chicken and turkey?  I am not ready for raw pork.  I
could get some squirrels locally, but would I skin and gut, then put it in
the refrigerator on the bone or off?  I am also curious how to eat eggs.  Do
you crack it, smell it, and then decide to eat it.  That is plenty for now,
and any help is appreciated!

-Rob in Lubbock, about to go raw!