From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 08:53:12 +0200
Ah that is interesting. Perhaps I misread it or read something that
said
differently.  If I can find the time I would like to look into that.
Do you have URL's or other info for me?
I'm suffering more and more hairloss and it is bugging me.
So always useful to hear others excperiences or information about
something.
Thx in advance.

Christy