From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 09:50:39 +1100
From: Patricia E. Clark <[log in to unmask]>

> Why are we saying this?

Because the logical implication is that the Paleolithic diet is probably the
ideal neurodevelopmental diet, and may be the ideal diet for children with
autism and lead poisoning and ADD. Since all other therapies are wanting (or
are just useless supplements flogged by snake oil salesmen), there are a
number of reasons to be hopeful that a paleo diet can help these children.
I'm sure some of our lurkers and active list have experience with these
children with Paleo- what's your experience?

Ben Balzer