From:
James Crocker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 23:29:02 -0500
Date:    Sun, 12 Jul 1998 08:38:39 -0400
From:    Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: wheat

>New neolithic food consisted mainly of two grain sorts and lentils.
>These two together give a protein which is about
>15 Percent _more_ complete (better) than that of meat, btw..
>
>regards
>
>Amadeus

Which grains are these?  What are you basing your *completeness* on (%RDA values, or straight
quantities)?

Thank you,

James Crocker ([log in to unmask])
| "A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture |
|  of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back |
|  it said, 'Wish you were here'."                          |                     |
|     - Steven Wright                                       |