From:
Matt Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 16:10:13 -0500
From: "C. ten Broeke" > >
> Could you get hold of his addy somehow?  It sounds like a man who could
> tell me a thing or two.

Glad to oblige, Christy, and in case anyone else is interested:

Norbert Becquet, M.D.
Office:
613 S. Main
Little Rock, AR
501-375-4419

--Found out today that he's restoring an old airplane himself.  Isn't that
just amazing!  My friend went for her chelation treatment today, and I saw
her afterwards.  She told me that he's brilliant and kind of quirky, too.
Says he cites all kinds of old studies to her from the 1930's.  I wrote down
Weston Price's name and asked her to ask him next week if he's familiar with
Price.  Am not sure whether he would recognize the word "Paleo" as being
applied to the nutritional diet he advocates, since I don't think that term
came into common usage until after Boyd Eaton's work.  Guess I will find
out.  I may have to invent a malady so I can go visit him.  <g>  She says
he's kind of "crooked" on one side of his torso, was in a plane crash in
Spain during the Spanish Civil War.

Theola