From:
Susan Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 09:51:44 -0700
>Susan Kline writes:
>It seems to me that he has the right to call himself "Dr."
>three times over.

Anna answers:
>Yes, that's what he says.
>
>With respect to what you said in your post Susan,
>I know what you're saying...but just keep in mind that because he "says" he
>is something..does not mean he is.

Nor does it mean he is not. The post I objected to abusively called him
MISTER, without offering the slightest proof that he had not earned the
degrees he claims to have earned. If you, also, are going to doubt his
credentials in public, it behooves you to check with the institutions he
attended, and PROVE that he didn't earn the right to be called Doctor.

>If there is someone that has personal knowledge and can verify this man's
>training, then fine, (and Mr. Karas has done that, in his own way), but if
>YOU don't have first hand knowledge, then for your
>own health, don't take his words, nor anyone else's, as gospel, stay
>objective,
>particularly when it comes to practices that have the potential to hurt you.

I am not taking his words as gospel, nor am I rushing to his clinic. But
there are certain standards for how people should be treated, and both these
posts fall below them, IMHO. If you don't think he has earned his degrees,
find out for yourself whether he has or not before you say so in public.

Enough of this flame war. Apologies to the list.

Susan Kline.