From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:53:12 -0500
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Andy wrote:

> Which meats contain oxalic acid ?

According to my notes, "beef contains small amounts of oxalic
acid".  Understand that I have a mountain of notes here, not all
of which are legibly sourced, and I can't find a source for this
one; it's something I jotted down from a web site.  I'll see if I
can find out more about this.

In general, oxalic acid is highest in green leafy stuff, which is
ironic since it inhibits the absorption of calcium and these
foods are supposed to be the some of the best non-dairy sources
of calcium.

Todd Moody