From:
Dr Bernarr Zovluck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 23:43:17 EDT
Autobiography of Dr. Bernarr Zovluck, D.C.,D.D.

While I was growing up in New York, N.Y., I was a neighbor of General Colin
Powell and his family. We grew up on the same block. I served in World War
II, in the Asiatic-Pacific area, in the military police and military
intelligence. I weightlifted, boxed, wrestled and was a martial arts
combatant. I have been a raw food Natural Hygienist for 50 years. I have been
on several water fasts, some as long as 60 days. I graduated as a doctor of
chiropractic and naturopathy from U.S. chiropractic and naturopathic colleges
and as a doctor of medicine, from a foreign medical college. I graduated from
a U.S. theological seminary, as a doctor of divinity and as an ordained
minister. I never went into practice in the U.S.A., as a medical doctor. I
have conducted for many years, a non-profit, I.R.S. tax deductible,
interdenominational prayer/healing ministry, "God Healing, Inc."  I trained
and raced horses at race tracks, successfully. I owned and directed, in New
York City, the largest and most successful alternative therapy clinic in the
world. This institution was the forerunner of the alternative therapy
movement. I have handled successfully over 100,000 patients and have helped
them recover their respective healths, from all kinds of problems. M.D.
members of my staff, testified before the U.S. Congress, about our successful
methods of helping patients with cancer and other "incurable" illnesses. I
owned and directed several fasting institutions. We water fasted
successfully, thousands and thousands of "incurable" people. One of our
fasting institutions, was sold by us to Dr. Max Gerson, the renowned cancer
therapist, when he first came to the U.S.A.. We taught Gerson our methods of
helping patients, with cancer. My e-mail address is [log in to unmask] I
conduct a non-profit web site, HealSelf.org. I have a staff of volunteers who
assist me with my web site and e-mail. None of the money donated or paid into
our non-profit organization goes into my or anyone else's pocket or bank
account. All such money goes into our non-profit organization. We use this
money for charitable purposes only, to help suffering humanity. We are
carefully audited by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, to insure such. We
never consider it beneath our dignity, to do anything to relieve human
suffering. We help people all over the world, and teach them how to heal
themselves by Internet and telephone conversations with them.
I am a strict Natural Hygienist, without any compromise. I contend that the
God within each of us, can heal any physical, emotional and spiritual
problem, without any therapy of any kind. It has learned to do so by through
billions of years of evolution.  It is built into our DNA, our genes and our
chromosomes. I have been a successful writer, teacher, lecturer, guru and
healer. I have been a successful entrepreneur all of my adult life. I daily
do anaerobic exercises, such as weightlifting and running up stairs and on
the horizontal ground. I daily do my style of meditation, which I call
"proprioceptive meditation". In this meditation, I "feel" with my eyes
closed, whatever the God within, is telling us, when it talks to us, which is
constantly. But most of us do not listen. I live with this motto, never do
anything that does not improve you, other living beings and the environment.
I live in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A., because I can take almost daily,
nude sunbaths and I can buy and eat many deliciously fresh fruit and
vegetables.