From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:03:22 +0200
At 21:40 2000-09-20 +1000, Ben wrote:
>Lectins can do the following:

And there are lectins in most plant, if not all?!
May I guess that the lectins in those plants that our ancestors
*relied*
on during the hard times that resulted in population bottlenecks, are
"safe" lectins, as our ancestor where those who managed to procreate
and thus had the best health because, among else, they happened to not
be affected by those lectins. And we have inherited that immunity.
The question is what plants that where, or rather what plants
available
today contain only those lectins? That is the big Paleo Question.

- Hans