Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:56:10 -0500
Subject is the title of a book by Immanuel Velikovsky in which he showed
by using ancient Egyptian records that ancient dates are all wrong.
Similarly we have a whopping discrepancy between the date of Noah's Ark
and the Biblical record.

The problem appears to be the use of carbon 14 to estimate age. Said to
be created by impact of cosmic rays on living critters at a constant
rate. Constant rate is from the "steady state" theory of conventional
archaeologists, shown to be nonsense by both I. Velikovsky and J. McCanney.

And then there's this, seen today:
"...she was a teacher in science at some school, anyway, she said that
the fossil fuel theory was ‘pure junk’ and then said hey David, look
while we are talking C14 is falling from the sky, how do they explain that?"
This after the finding by spectral analysis that hydrocarbons are spewed
by stars, great amounts (coal and crude oil) deposited on Earth during
extinction events, and said hydrocarbons must include carbon 14.
NOT a steady state.

No way then that the Ark could be 650,000 years old, and could the
Biblical record be so wrong?
There was more than one extinction event, so maybe the Ark found was
from an earlier event?

So what about the dating of the beginning of the Neolithic, and the age
of paleoman?

Comment?

William