From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 12:04:05 -0600
> > I think this is where things are beginning to be taken to extremes.

>So what's extreme about stating reality?

One reality is that if one wanted to only eat "truly" Paleo, he or she
wouldn't be with us much longer - there's only so much still out there.  The
reason life continues on this beautiful orb is that its residents are strong
and can, indeed, tolerate change.  Only to a certain extent, true, but we
can weather changes, even when it comes to diet.  Reasonable facsimiles do
quite well.

If the human form HAD to have just the best, we'd ALL be dead by now.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO