From:
Humphries-Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:59:51 -0500
This is just my two cents worth, but I find that when I eat steak or ground
beef, cooked mostly raw, it digests better and I have more energy. I
actually fill a "zing" of energy go through my body, with the first bite,
is the best way I can describe it.  I cook my steak and ground beef just
enough to brown it on the outside, with a little bit of salt and pepper.  I
think that some people's  digestive enzymes are more acidic (sp)  than
others to digest meat, raw or cooked.  I don't think one method is better
than the other, but everybody's body is different,  and we all have to do
what works best for our particular bodies. Does anyone else experience that
"zing" of energy, when they eat raw or partially raw meat?  Also, beef and
seafood are  really the only meats that I  have a desire to eat, along with
venison when I can get it.  I only eat chicken, and pork, when I have to,
and its always well done. To even think about eating chicken or pork raw
makes me feel icky inside.  If I could do without eating chicken and pork at
all, I would.  My seafood is also eaten well cooked.

Thank you all for your listening eyes :)