From:
P & L Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 09:59:05 -0500
Judy,

I'm taking a gander that we're all still here lurking, also happy to see
our familiar paleo cyber-friends slowly popping back up on the list
since 911.  I can't say I personally have a beef with anyone here, nor
am I too sheepish to post.  I'd just rather duck the controversy most of
the time in favor of lighter subjects.  And there's too much going on
outside this little box on my desk that needs tending to....  I'd bet a
buck a lot of us have reevaluated and redistributed our time, but have
not forgotten our (semi-) faceless friends here.  (We're porkin' out on
life, and skimming the fat off our email boxes!)

Clamming back up, before I get squeeled at for hoggin' space here,
Lois

P.S.  I'm touched to be listed with such distinguished personalities.  I
also miss the wisdom and wit of these and other folks previously here.