From:
Binnie Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:34:15 -0500
> From:    Mary <[log in to unmask]>
> I find brains awfully hard to come by, not even the Asian
> market stocks them... Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Mary.

Mary,
It's my understanding that brains are rarely sold anymore due to the
dangers of contracting Mad Cow Disease. I believe that there was just
recently another outbreak of the disease in Europe. I get my omega 3 fats
by eating sardines.  There are other larger fish such as salmon which are
also a good source of omega 3 fat, but the larger fish tend to accumulate
mercury in their fat. Sardines are a better choice because they are much
lower in the food chain.

Binnie