From:
Madeline Stratton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:54:52 EDT
In a message dated 9/18/00 4:17:42 AM, ginny wilken

<< Hey, hey, help! I have had absolutely terrible, days-long headaches
for
about a month now. They last 3-4 days, then go away spontaneously and
reappear in a day or so. I was really beginning to question if
something
might be wrong with my diet proportions, if there mught be one or two
foods
I should cut out, or some I should add back. >>

Try rotating your foods. Don't eat the same food closer than 4 days
apart.
That is, if you eat walnuts on Monday, don't eat them again until
Friday.
Sometimes it's easier to pick one animal protein food, one vegetable,
one
friut, and one nut. If you need aoil, you can get at least half  a
dozen
different kinds in the HFS, including, walnut, almond, macadamia, and
sesame.

HTH!

Maddy Mason
Hudson Valley, NY