Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 01:19:57 -0700
To  Ardeith ,

I feel that you are on the right track--

You  are one of those to  have the imagination to feel how
it was long ago.

As Kids eat grass stems and some  grain seed berries they
find today;    What WIZARD can say that they just started
this practice in our life time.   I say it started about a
million years ago.    However saving the seeds and grinding
them may have started only a few thousand years ago.   So
the ancients ate grass stems for only five  months  a year
and seed  berries for only  two months a year.   And  each
area had different grasses but a starving person will eat
tiny bits of foods.

Regards,  Lorenzo

> > I've seen this book.  It's rubbish.  Grains are the
seeds of
> > > grasses, but I'd love to know when early humans were
eating