From:
Kenneth Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 13:21:10 -0500
Re: Missing Link

William, I must admit that curing yourself of an incurable disease is
most remarkable and you deserve big credit for this.  It also speaks
well of the diets considered in this Digest.  No wonder you are so
intense about your diet. It saved your life.

I would hope that you would see that we are not all facing the
terrible choices you had to make, and this makes less restricted diets
possible for us.  You don't need any proof other than that you saved
your own life, so, for example, you don't really need to prove or
disprove evolution in this Digest.

Ken

"My purpose in joining this list was to find how to copy paleolithic
health in order to cure a supposedly incurable disease, and to do that I
had to learn what paleoman ate.
I think you can understand from that that I could not care less where or
how the race of Man came from, and why I see evolution as a red herring
and a waste of time.

I've done it. Or, it's in remission and I have control thanks to this
list and other paleofoody forums.
My next project is to rebuild this body to about a 30 year old state.

"The difficult we do right away, the impossible takes longer" - a ww2
military engineering outfit."

William