From:
gerard farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 22:22:06 -0000
Hello, Julie, and everyone else on the list!

Whilst I agree with nearly everything that's
been said about Dr. "You are beautiful and I love y'all"
Zovluck, I have to point out that Dr. Atkins has demonstrated
and practices the removal of gallstones without surgery. He has
also got Type1 diabetics off insulin by his LC diet.

But I have to say, that thing about injaculation, on his site, had me in
stitches.
Oops, did I say stitches? Oh. No!..... He'll probably write to me and
explain an alternative way for stitches. Dr.
Zovluck....really?......injaculation?.....Does this mean that in  future
I'll be GOOOOOOOING???????

Gatsby,