From:
Betty Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 22:21:25 -0600
Mary, just do like I did! I followed Philip's suggestion of going to
http://tvguide.com ...all I had to do was enter my zip code which
brought up
the listings for this evening. After that, I clicked on search at the
top
right section of the page. This brought up a window where I typed in
the
show name...got the information I needed. To get more specific
information,
I did email the local station; however, I haven't yet heard back from
them.

Betty Ann
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb