From:
Secola/Nieft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:22:36 -1000
jean-claude:
 > corn salad is  a green that is called "mache" in french

Thanks for the clarification! My ignorance is large and pervasive.

 > I am not at the present time and since i started to eat one salad a day 2
 > years ago.

 > I still strive to make it work but  will require many years of effort from
 > my part

Sounds like what you're doing is great--way beyond what most of us are
willing to do.

 > the main reason being that this diet require an adequate environment and
 > social structure  that will takes years and may be generations to establish.
 > Working by myself on that project became exhausting .
 > the reality of child rearing( 2 young kids ) in a dissociated social
 > structure ( nuclear familly isolated from each other ) made it very
 > difficult

Not sure I understand this. It always sounds like you have lots of quality
food around. Wouldn't it just be a matter of sticking to that food? How does
a social structure make you eat commercial foods?

 > if i wanted to eat instinctivelly the way i think it is possible and
 > necessarry , it will require , considering the inpoverished environment ,
 > that i spend most of my time hunting , fishing,  gathering ...
 > something that is not fun to do allways on my own .

I don't get it. It sounds like all you would have to do is eschew commercial
produce and juicing, no?

 > on top of that trying to establish edible ecosyteme , earning money to pay
 > for untradable commodities of the modern world .Being a present father ....
 > way too much for somebody like me affected by an autoimmune disorder .

Oh, don't sell yourself short. Good luck on your pursuing the way you think
is possible and necessary!

Cheers,
Kirt