From:
Betty Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 15:26:08 -0600
I thoroughly enjoyed the show! Ray, you looked great!! I was kind of
expecting more votes for number three than he received...thought maybe
his
appearance would fool at least the audience. At least some of the
questions
were intelligent by a couple of the panelists. Paula Poundstone seldom
has
intelligent questions...I've been watching the show for a couple of
weeks.

I did record this segment. I will gladly share the tape with anyone
who
didn't have a chance to see Ray on To Tell The Truth.

The current rating on Amazon.com is 5,843 (as of 3:25 pm MDT). It will
be
interesting to track this for the next couple of days. Did anyone
check the
rating earlier in the day?

Betty Ann
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb