From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 08:13:04 -0500
That's a good point.  I don't eat as much seafood as I'd like to.  I have
an occasional piece of salmon.  Sometimes when I'm feeling particularly
restricted I'll get a few lobsters.  I guess I should head over to the
local seafood store.  The problem is that we shop at a "Sam's Warehouse
Club", where they have plenty of meat, but little seafood.  Not being the
shopping type, I generally never go out to any other stores.  (I'm a
commando shopper; I map out my objective, go in for the lightning strike,
and get out as quick as possible.  I can't stand crowds.)

Thanks for the idea.  Time to case the seafood shop on an off-hour so that
I can strike quickly and get out!

John Pavao

How much seafood do you eat? There are many different fishes and
shellfishes.
Nuts contain a little carb, but not much, they are mostly fat and protein.
Eating some nuts will allow you do decrease the quantity of meat you eat.