Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:56:27 -0700
Sometimes I take Atomodine (iodine) when I am not eating
oysters/kelp/fish.  When I eat cooked food, I take Hi-Zimes from Life
Enhancement Resources.  When I cannot get grass-fed / free range
meats/fowl/eggs, I take Carlson's Norwegian Fish Oil.  While not a
supplement, I eat Brazil nuts for the protein, copper, niacin,
magnesium, vitamin E and selenium (notably for the latter).  Lastly, I
sometimes supplement with Nutrina's CalMac powder (calcium/magnesium)
2:1 ratio version.  These supplements are not a daily fare, just as
needed.  -=mark=-