From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 17:59:05 -0400
>I too would like the recipes. What do I have to do to get them??

OK, everyone, the email route seems to be the best. i break it into
sections, and send those out.  i've sent them to 10 people so far, and it
seems to be working! Yoyo, you should have yours in your emailbox by the
time you see this.  i just hope everyone finds something good to eat (you
should - over 200 recipes!), and that it gives everyone ideas of 'what to
make for supper'.
bye,
JoAnn.