Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:01:10 -0600
But, chasing down game, gathering for hours on end, fighting off predators,
etc., was a lifestyle in which they (our ancestors) utilized every ounce of
fat...  I think a 30% fat diet is adequate for me in today's world with
workouts three days a week.  I eat the nuts, seeds and olives but I'm
careful with excess..... We really do live a "cushy" life in
comparison......
Oliva