Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 06:36:56 -0800
Dear Bill,

I have noticed less brain fog, less confusion, less depression over my son's
diagnosis.

I have another question for you all.

My daughter is bright in math but incredibly dyslexic in
spelling/writing/reading. I would be very concerned over her, but my plate
is already full with the vaccine damaged child diagnosed autistic. So, I am
pretty calm about the whole thing.

I am wondering if the paleo diet would help with dyslexia/other learning
disabilities?

In my own mind, I think yes. I think most kids labelled as dyslexic, ADD,
ADHD, hyperactive, etc could be helped by paleo. The Lists's thoughts??

 My strategy is to take her to the alternative doc where my autistic son
goes and get a urine metabolite test. This is a fascinating test that shows
metabolites from yeast, bad bacteria, and so many other things going on in
your body. I suspect hers will show some abnormalities, possibly yeast.

Then ,the goal would be to get the alternative doc to order a paleo diet.

He is a cool guy---actually approved heartily of Ray's diet for my son.

Wish me courage, in getting her on a better diet.

I've given up on my oldest child for the moment, who has no apprarent
learning disabilities. However, may get his urine metabolites tested as
well, and my own.