From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:48:13 +0200
Oops, I seem to have misplaced the address of the person who is
organising the meeting in July.   Um this is embarrassing to say because
it was for my son and me that this meeting is held at that time.
But we could not get tickets for a price we can afford in that period.
Instead we will fly in on the 26th of June and fly back on the 14th of
July....
The airlines would charge us twice as much if we were to book for a few
weeks later.
So as a single parent I choose the economic thing and that was have our
holiday earlier.
I am very very sorry to cause any inconvenience but hopefully you can
see the problem here.
Still I hope we will be able to meet up with a few people of the list
while there.  Still no hotel booked so we are open for suggestions if
anyone has them.   Nothing 5 star but room and board or a motel in a
safe area would be smashing.
So watch out San Francisco, here comes the Dutch connection.........
grin.

Christy