From:
Erik Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:02:11 -1000
You seem to work like I do, in this regard.  The more carbs I eat, the
more allergic I get.  Even for food allergies, to some degree!
Chocolate and fruit are my vices as well, but I've been trying to make
stevia chocolate, which no doubt is a carb-improvement over regular
store bought chocolate, which I really can't have anyway because of the
soy.

If someone here can tell me where I can buy, web or otherwise, cocoa
butter (as an individual ingredient) I'd be even better off, because I
can make a more fat based mix, which would taste better and be more
stable anyway.

Erik