From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 09:23:11 +0300
 Keith writes:
< Both my son and I took their sports supplement, but, because of the cost,
used it only before training and events rather than all the time.  We were
generally delighted with our performances while using the Mannatech stuff>

how exactly did they help? more endurance while you ran or whatever you did,
or quicker recovery, less muscle soreness?

I spent some time arguing a little ingenuously with Todd way back as to
whether paleo tribes really did bother to dig up various roots which from my
point of view had so little useful calories as to be hardly worth the
effort. maybe we are arriving at an explanation.  A anthropo-nutritional
breakthrough...

Andrew