From:
Secola/Nieft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 18:10:58 -0900
Bill:
>I downloaded the beef jerky recipes from the server.  I haven't looked
>at all of them very closely but it looks like they all have soy sauce,
>worcestershire (is that spelled right?) sauce, or brown sugar.
>These are all no-no's, right?
>Does someone have a marinade with all "legal" ingredients?
>Thanks.

Welcome aboard Bill.

For my money you don't need any spices for fine jerky. Just dry strips
(even on a wire mesh infront of a fan) of fatty beef (brisket is nice) and
eat them au nautural! They'll keep for a couple weeks in the fridge after
they are dried (longer w/o the fat but there goes the flavor).

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft