Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 14:25:11 -0700
Anna,

I ate lots of pork belly, which is very fatty. I ate almost no veggies,
maybe the occasional salad, but almost all meat and fat. Lots of ground pork
with extra fat. I'd eat more beef but my son is allergic to it.

Someone mentioned macadamias and yes they are paleo, but addictive, and I
think they put on weight unless you can restrict your amount of them. That's
just my opinion. Same with fruit, no more than one fruit a day, preferably less.

 Too much fruit makes me feel sick now.

I did not exercise much and lost weight anyway, just a little bit of walking.

On a hi carb diet, my point was that I exercised incessantly and still could
not lose weight and I was eating like a rabbit, salads, etc and also carbs
like whole wheat bread, which I *thought* was so good for me! Stil could not
lose!

Then on paleo keto, your body gets down to where at 40 something I looked
better than I did at 18 and it occurred to me that the paleo diet had to be
healthy, I was never hungry, yet not overweight...

If I lived by myself, it would be easier to do a paleo keto diet. With my
kids around, and fruit around, it's hard to always pass up temptation. It's
all I can do to pass on their rice products (rice makes me feel sick now!)

I gained some weight back because I ate processed meats (bacon) and too much
fruit and nuts. I physically felt better on just meat and fat, more calm.

I also gave up coffee for awhile yet find myself backsliding on that one,
too! Coffee is definitely toxic for me, and is not paleo.

Mary