Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 18:08:32 +1000
Interesting thread. I used to get cravings but I now manage them through
saturating my liver every other day at one meal by carb loading (as paleo as
possible).
I Have experimented with fructose (fruit) but this does not do it. My
cravings stay away till my liver is once again desaturated (which happens
when you eat less than 100 gr of carbs per day and you don't have a good
transition to GNG).
Now I only have mild cravings in reaction to stress. I crave starch and fat
but a meal of starch (tubers) gives me that full fealing that my brain seems
to crave and keeps me away from (chocolate, bread, chips etc).

Leonie